Thursday 18 October 2012

0 Night & Day

 Took both these photos from 6th floor Tang Dynasty Hotel, the one located at Plaza Wawasan, Kota Kinabalu.




  The Night view.

I gotta say that the room provided for me has the bestest view. Well, i was on a 4 days meeting in this very hotel. I did not include any photos of the room as my room was in a total mess. I couldn't find once seeing my hotel room any tidier unless the time when i walked in after housekeeping done. Ha ha ha, i guess i am just making full use of the service. 




The Day view.  

I was thankful that my room doesn't overlooking the overrated busy bus terminal of KK.

Until then, bye. Huggies and Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your response. I really appreciate them. Have a nice day ahead!

 

All That Women Like Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates